Health and safety of customers and site operators is paramount to us
We are working closely with our site operators to ensure that government guidelines are adhered to
We’re working closely with our suppliers to ensure our forecourts are replenished in a timely manner.
We will continue to listen to the advice of the government and adapt are procedures accordingly, continuing to work together with our local communities ensuring we provide the best possible service.
Thank you for help and cooperation during these unprecedented times.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented the following:
- Perspex counter guards installed at all sites
- Gloves and masks provided to all cashiers
- Site operators are cleaning sites more thoroughly, particularly counters, fuel pumps and payment keypads
- Signs and radio announcements in store to communicate the safety procedures we have introduced at all sites. Please ensure that you read and listen to them
- Distancing procedures are in place at every site. Customers are advised to remain at least 2m away from other customers. Our payment queueing systems follow these guidelines.
Supporting our NHS
We feel incredibly appreciative and grateful for the NHS, now more than ever before
To show our support, Park Garage Group donated £30 per site to the NHS each week. In addition, our Head Office staff and Commission Operators have agreed to personally donate £5 each week to the NHS.
Additionally, our donation boxes in every Park and Shop allowed our customers to also contributed to raising money for the NHS during this unprecedented time.
At the end of the collection period we were able to raise £20,000 for the NHS.
Supporting Our NHS – Park Garage Group Raises
Most Recent News
We feel incredibly appreciative and grateful for the NHS, now more than ever before.The hard work and continued effort healthcare workers are doing all over the UK is invaluable and we cannot say...
Park Garage Group director Balraj Tandon recently received his MBE from Prince Charles in recognition of his services to business and the south London community. The 59-year-old emigrated to the UK...
Winners of the chairman’s award for 2019 was presented to our Farnham Rd site - congratulations to Shabesan and his team for all their hard work The sun shone brightly for the Park Garage...